Ideas For Wheels for a MiterSaw Stand

I built a homemade miter saw stand for a Delta that is made to sit on 2 x 4s. For the legs I have attached some lawnmower wheels just using some carriage bolts through the wooden legs.
It really doesn't roll very well because the wheels bind with the bolts, etc.
The problem is that I haven't been able to find a relatively cheap wheel/axle assembly anywhere, just wheels. I don't want to put casters on it, because I sometimes roll it outside to load in a truck, and casters wouldn't work very well
Does anyone know of a source for wheels that I can mount on 2 x 3 legs?

How about large wheels like a wagon or carriage? Run a steel rod for an axle. I'd scour the drop off at the dump for something like that.

Harbor Freight has a good selection of wheels and they're cheap. Most hardware stores like Ace also carry a selection of wheels. Look around - they're quite a common find.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Buy better wheels with ball bearing centers, Buck. They're available at Blowes, Borg, Ace, and whatever hardware store is in your town.

Cut the two hind legs down and use just 2 wheels. Load it in the truck front-first.

I thrive on Harbor Freight's 5" casters. They'll roll over offcuts and hoses like real troopers. HF also carries lawnmower-type wheels.
Hey, here's a set with an axle for you: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber620 It doesn't say "ball bearing", though. Caveat Emptor.
--
The older I get, the better I was.