Ideas for Oak Whiskey Barrels

I make rustic tables from Kentucky Bourbon whiskey barrel tops. I would like to find other things to make with the vintage solid white oak barrels. Any Ideas?
http://www.moffetts.biz/barrelhead.htm
-- Kentucky Rustic Furniture http://www.moffetts.biz
kyrustic wrote:

You can age good moonshine in those barrels and improve the taste.
I have an old oak wine barrel. Was mounted on a plywood platform with casters and had a 5' x 2' formica bar top on it. Both are shot and I am re-doing the bar idea. Plan to use it on a patio and am thinking of mounting it on legs, like the round oak dining room table legs, and putting a redwood top on it. Still cleaning up the barrel and bands.
Mike B

like

Only one use for them. Fill them with port and after a month or so, drink the port.
Glen www.metalbashatorium.com
Mon, Sep 22, 2003, 1:39pm snipped-for-privacy@qx.nt (kyrustic) claims: I make rustic tables from Kentucky Bourbon whiskey barrel tops. I would like to find other things to make with the vintage solid white oak barrels. Any Ideas?
Gee, yes, I have an idea. I think you are trying to spam us. I clicked that link, and a short time later, got spam from a distiller.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /