Ideas for Oak Whiskey Barrels

I make rustic tables from Kentucky Bourbon whiskey barrel tops. I would like to find other things to make with the vintage solid white oak barrels. Any Ideas?

Rustic Furniture

kyrustic

You can age good moonshine in those barrels and improve the taste.

Reply to
arizonabigguy

I have an old oak wine barrel. Was mounted on a plywood platform with casters and had a 5' x 2' formica bar top on it. Both are shot and I am re-doing the bar idea. Plan to use it on a patio and am thinking of mounting it on legs, like the round oak dining room table legs, and putting a redwood top on it. Still cleaning up the barrel and bands.

Mike B

Reply to
nevems2

Only one use for them. Fill them with port and after a month or so, drink the port.

Glen

Glenn Cramond

Mon, Sep 22, 2003, 1:39pm snipped-for-privacy@qx.nt (kyrustic) claims: I make rustic tables from Kentucky Bourbon whiskey barrel tops. I would like to find other things to make with the vintage solid white oak barrels. Any Ideas?

Gee, yes, I have an idea. I think you are trying to spam us. I clicked that link, and a short time later, got spam from a distiller.

JOAT The whole of life is a learning process.

- John Keel

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT