ideal table saw height

I'm adding castors to my table saw stand to make it more maneuverable. This is going to make the table saw higher than it is currently which is approx 950mm. Is there an ideal height for a table saw or does it depend on the height of the person using it? Thanks in advance.

Ha! I remember asking this same question a long time ago. It wholly depends on the person using it. I like mine to be about waist height.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
stetzner wrote:

In my case, with a small shop, the idean height was the same as my already existing bench; so the bench could be used to hold the ends of long pieces. Same for drill press as much as possible. Oh, and my planer table. Adn lathe, but only because I'm tall.
stetzner wrote:

As long as the saw doesn't tip easily.

Where do you want to get hit if the saw kicks back?