ICE SCRAPER

http://canadianhomeworkshop.com/weekend/ice_scraper.shtml
As I write this, is just finished snowing and dropping about an inch of snow here. The weather people say the highest it's gonna get today in still in the 20s. But, being in central NC, it's supposed to be above freezing tomorrow, and the rest of the week, during the days that is, still below freezing at night. This should about do it for winter. LOL
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert
Hmmm. A brass blade. I completely destroyed a plastic credit card as I used it to clear my windows. As a bonus, I saved a lot of money.