I would like to see photos of your versions of....

Fellow sawdust creators...
If any of you can find the time to post some photos in the binaries group, I'd like to see photos of your versions of clamp racks and workshop hutches or storage cabinets. What I mean with the hutch thing is something along the lines of Norm's workshop hutch. You know...the bench/cabinet near your workbench where you store your hand tools, odd 'n ends and the like, etc etc. Hard to explain, but I hope you get the idea.
I want to build something along the lines of that "hutch", but I'd like to gather more ideas than just that one. Same goes for the clamp racks. I'm sure there are a myriad of designs out there for your methods of storing your clamps.
And while I'm at it, how about some photos of your chopsaw stations and router tables? I only ask because y'all know photos aren't kept permanently there.
Or, in lieu of posting photos on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, is there a website somewhere that has archived photos of this nature?
Thanks much in advance,
Terry Sumner
Re archives, there is a post in ABPW that has a couple of links to archived pictures.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Sounds like someone's planning to set up a shop.
Rather than post pics to a.b.p.w., and since context is handy (where, relative to other things, is the ______), here's my right shop layout. The wall hanging tool cabinets are on the left side, behind the SCMS station you also asked about. Router table is on top, left of center.
www.wood-workers.com/users/charlieb/ShopRightSideMap.html
As for the clamp rack, that's in the left shop, to the right of the layout/assembly bench. Here's the left shop url
www.wood-workers.com/users/charlieb/ShopLeftSideMap.html
charlie b
BTW - the freezer behind the ply storage bins is now gone so I can get sheets out from either end - lots easier