I was talking to this dude from Austin

Page 3 of 3
Robatoy wrote:

The H2 is basically a Suburban.
The H3 is petty much a Chevy Colorado.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Ahnold has an H1!

He does, he does.The leasing company my automotive buddy works for (PHH), at one time had a couple of HumVees (H1) on lease to radio stations for promo purposes. He read out to me the costs to operate and maintain those beasts. Insane! Stuff like $ 5000.00 scheduled maintenance bills, $ 2000.00 per tire and very, VERY bad mileage. But those beasts are some cool though. 90 mph top speed doesn't turn my crank though. The H2 and H3 sum up what's wrong with the American automotive industry. Just badge-engineered pieces of shiat.

Look up Wild West Radio on the www.loudcity.com website. Some Good Stuff, especially if you are an old Fathead (you know if you are).
http://www.loudcity.com/stations/wild-west-radio #
Also has a Shoutcast stream available in your Winamp player.
One Dollar Juana