I want a gun

Yes this is a proper post for this group! I just saw a wooden, fully automatic rubber band gun. I was wondering if anyone had plans for this thing. Check out the video.

really looks like a fun project. So if anyone could help.

Thanks

Reply to
bkf

Oh My! Sister Eustasia would go nuts if she knew this existed. Imagine study hall.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Google translate will work - sort of. It looks like classic Japanese to English assembly instructions, but it may suffice.

Tom

Reply to
pointpeninsula

Here's a link for google translate

bad we can't have toys like that in the US. Here in NJ dodge ball is already banned and now the wackos want to ban 'tag'

Reply to
RayV

Reply to
bkf

That first page was not for the full auto version. It doesn't look like there is a how to page for the machine gun but maybe this will get you started

RayV

Whoa, stop. PLEASE tell me that that's a joke. PLEASE?!?!?!?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Try this:

But you may need another language

Reply to
Mapdude

Reply to
Mapdude

What about dodge bean bag?

My son, a rough and tumble 11 year old, just finished grade six, the last year at a school full of cowardly women teachers. No tackle football; someone might get hurt. No floor hockey; someone might get hurt. No climbing on the top monkey bar; someone might get hurt. He is so physically repressed all day he can hardly learn a thing sitting with the little girls following rules and not letting his limbs slip out of an imaginary box. So most of the winter I walk to the hockey rink with him, where everyone's equipped with weapons of wood, sharpened steel, hard cold rubber, and good old common sense. Spring, summer and fall we take to the street together, and okay, we watch for cars, but that's about it. I wonder what his teachers would think of the stilts we made last week? My son measured and drilled all the holes for the footrests and screwed it all together with the power tool. Nobody got hurt. Sheesh.

I'd like to ban those tags they stick to apples. Man those are annoying!

- Owen -

Reply to
Owen Lawrence

lol imagine a years detention for her at school... I got to make one..

Al

Reply to
Al

I wish I was joking. Our overprotective politicians are busy trying to make all kids pansies.

RayV

this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Sooner or later the "educators" are going to do something that is so clearly loony-tune that everyone in the body politic will recognize that they have no business being trusted with children. This may be it.

In my book "educators" rank with politicians, lawyers, and journalists. The only ones who are any good are the ones who fight the system and most of those go nuts after a while or burn out and change careers to something clean like sewer worker.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Plans you can buy

with parts
buy one already built

RayV

This thread make me wonder about our society's changes. When I was a Freshman in high school the coach took all the boys in "health" class and asked to see our pocket knives. If you didn't have one you were told to get one by the next day. If it wasn't sharp you were told to sharpen it, and the coach meant sharp enough to shave you arm with. Didn't know how to sharpen it, get your dad or some other man to teach you, no excuse accepted. Then came the class on how to use it, basically it is a tool not a weapon. Failure to comply with the coach meant a trip to see " The Assistant principal", never even heard of anybody cutting anyone with a knife while I was in school. Although there were a few mumbledy peg injurys. Now I have to send a written note to school to allow my kid to carry a key with him.

Reply to
sweetsawdust

Wow! I did not think I was going to start such a thread. Along the lines of knives at school. My dad was in the gun club AT school (Seattle, 1956) He had to bring his .22 to school every Tuesday. I don't think any public schools have gun clubs anymore. lol

Blaine

Reply to
BKF

There are still a bunch of them...