I've Posted Pictures

Hi All, Some of you have wanted to see some of my projects and the remodeling of my shop. I loaded about 50 pics. The first photos, I loaded, start on page 3, so the sequence of events, as per the progress on the shop, begins on page 3 and work forward. There are also misc projects, shop projects (other than the remodel) and a few of the upholstery area remodel.

I still have a lot to do. I hope these pics/link come out ok. I spent a lot of time getting this together, selecting reasonable photos and loading them.

I woodwork as a hobby, for fun. None of my projects have been sold. With some projects for friends, etc., some folks have given me a gratuity, in return. Otherwise, all projects are either given or donated. In particular, the child rockers I make, which are special for me, and I like to think are of my own design, in part, at least. They are either given to individuals or, more often, donated for auctioning at school fundraisers and the like.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Nice! Those rockers look really beautiful, and the fish wheelbarrow is great! Tom

Reply to
tom

You've got some nice looking projects in there. Good luck with the entertainment center. Awesome job on the shop. That is one huge project

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I like the doghouse. I believe that I could get in and out of that style better than one with a door.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

on your workshop. All these nice workshops make me jealous. `Casper

Reply to
Casper

... snip

LOL. Just keep the wife happy and you won't have to find out.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita