I thought only lie nielsen bidders were the stupidest...

Then I see this guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itema30206593 he gets into a bidding war and pays $226.00 for a tool that this guy http://www.members.shaw.ca/mathewa/ sells for $180.00. Ebay at its best. I should email hte guy and see if he wants to buy a bridge
johnny rotten posts:

He must have slipped out the door. The final bid I saw was $184.50.
Charlie Self "Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." Redd Foxx
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

226 Canuck dollars. You know that we Canucks overpay for our tools and are getting ripped off :)

not only that but it is $180 Canadian.

Which is like what, 7 bucks USA'n these days, right?

A little better 'n that ($0.83) and gaining.
I wouldn't be surprised if we hit par with the yankee dollar in the next 18 months.
The greenback is falling against other currencies right now.
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:08:04 -0600, Dave Balderstone

One way or another we're going to pay and if it's not through taxes it will be through a peso dollar.
Heck no one talks in US currency anymore. Maybe you guys should adopt the peso; it's a little more stable.