I think I'm hooked

I was in the supermarket today, and wandered past a shelf of $1.00 specials. Included in the merchandise were some cutting boards. They were made from some sort of hardwood, about 9x12, probably 5/8 thick, with a small hole (maybe 1") in one corner. I didn't need a cutting board, but I immediately thought "Hmmm... a little over 1/2 a board foot... not a bad price for hardwood for jig/fixture bits."

Yikes!

Reply to
Oleg Lego

Well, you are obviously suffering from a rare form of mental illness........OCWWD, or obssessive compulsive wood working disorder. The early symptoms can include cars no longer fitting in the garage, followed by long periods of joyful bliss, and a diminished desire to push people in front of trains that really deserve it. There is no known cure. Try to stay away from home centers and hardware stores.....more than anyhing furniture stores and lumber yards.

I hope they never find a cure.........

RRRangerPaul

Reply to
Ranger Paul