I think I'm gonna quit now.

Page 2 of 2

Yeah! I know the feeling sometimes when I screw up and see that kind of craftsmanship and look at Planman's work I feel like I'm wastsing my time and money. But each time I purchase some sort of wood product or furniture and look at the poor craftsamnship and quality of the product I feel better and gett the confidence that I can make it better. Beside's there is no way of knowing if he used a cad system and cnc machine and how many times and wood wasted to get it right. I would like to achieve skills on their level but then I bring myself to reality that I'm just learning and learners make mistakes.