I ran accross this new search engine this morning.

I ran accross this new search engine this morning.
www.cluster.com
Try typing in "free woodworking plans" the results will amaze you.

Worthless set of links and no search engine, people don't bother. It's a joke. Alex
"AAvK" wrote in message

joke.
http://clusty.com /
Google displays more than ten hits a page, and consistently found more hits on the queries that I ran as a test. Google is also just as fast, or faster for the number of hits. They appear to use much the same algorithm for their searches
I am getting tired of Google's commercial cheap tricks, though. I didn't have the time to check, but wonder whether Cluster display more that a 1000 hits, which Google apparently doesn't do anymore?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04
"AAvK" wrote in message

see above here...

Yabbut, apparently it was a typo and he later corrected the url ... hmmm, but maybe he did that just on abpw?
Anyway it was the last url above he was talking about ... not particularly impressed.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

but he didn't say you'd be impressed.. just amazed.. I'm amazed that he thought it was a good search engine!
Mac

It may just be me but it seemed to me to be search engine spam.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
"mac davis" wrote in message

LOL ... Different strokes, I guess. I am amazed that not everyone is voting for Kinky Freidman for President.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04
Swingman writes:

The old Kinkster! Best mystery writer who sings cowboy songs. Best cowboy singer who writes mysteries. How are he and the Texas Jewboys doing?
Charlie Self "The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you'll grow out of it." Doris Day
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

voting
Still recording for Sphincter Records last I heard ... I think The Texas Jewboys may have broken up, but he's still playing with Little Jewford.
Latest song, IIRC, was "Under the Double Ego".
Besides running for Governor of Texas ... must think it's an easy path upwards, huh? .. he's one-upping Paul Newman with a Kinky Friedman's Private Stock Salsa, and even has a coffee blend out that'll whip the snot out of Starbucks.
http://www.kinkyfriedman.com /
I am still looking for my stash of "Kinky Friedman For President" bumper stickers, but I think they got lost in the flood. My neighbor, Pearlie, has one on the back of her pickup, but she won't part with it despite the fact that I keep telling her it ain't cool in yuppieville ... I've even offered to switch bumpers with her until after the election.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04

Ah, the things we do! His books have actually made me nostalgic for the Manhattan. Or they've made me yearn to be 25 again, which is about the last time I lived there full time.
Charlie Self "The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you'll grow out of it." Doris Day
Charlie Self wrote:

Kinky Friedman is truly a multi-talented individual. Now if he was just a woodworker. . .
(OTOH, can you imagine the kind of projects Kinky would turn out as a woodworker? Hmm.)
--RC