I purchased one!

Just don't run them at the same time.

My wife told me she would get me one for Christmas but I told her , "Forget it, it won't fit in the shop and if I leave it out in the rain it'll melt".
Max

Good thinking!
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:56:52 -0700, Max wrote:

I have two of these will sell both for what you will pay akjerry
Steve Turner wrote the following:

Don't bother. There's a recall on them already.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

That's a great price, but how much for all the accessories?

Even though they LOOK like they should fit, the other manufacturers' accessories don't. So they've got you by the short and curlies on that one! Leave it to the Croatians, eh?

Not really. I'm not worried anymore. I have it on good authority that Harbor Freight will have their version out next spring. Not at $295 for a partial kit, but $29.95 for the whole kit and kaboodle including 23 of the most popular sample consumables for the machine, a case, and a one year subscription to "Handyman of America, The Professional's Club".
It is rumored that some of the parts and consumables will even fit the original Euro made model!
I dunno.... gettin' to be a lot of weird orange around the shop.... and I don't know if I need another "professional grade" plastic drill bit sizer and magnifying glass.
Robert

$ 29.95??? Really, Robert? Kaboodles alone are hitting $ 14.50 these days. One can dream though.

$ 29.95??? Really, Robert? Kaboodles alone are hitting $ 14.50 these days. One can dream though.
*****************
I have got a couple spare in one of the sheds, if you tell me precisely what you would use it for and the reason for wanting it, one of them is yours.

Well.... it remains to be see what old Orange can do for a price point. I would be reluctant to try the large combination planer/ garden weasel/sausage stuffer attachment for this machine unless it came from the OEM, but hey, HF gets some of them right despite themselves.
Who knows; if they include it with the hog caller/trolling motor kaboodle (usually given as a freebie!), I just might bite.
It's a brave new world, after all.
Robert
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

usually those are a "kit" with a kaboodle........

Sold Separately. Says so right on the bag.

Yup. "usually."
For _this_ item you don't get anything juvenile, just the taxidermist-processed adult back-end, but including the walnut base (for proper display).
Thus, leaving no doubt it is a cat-ass-trophy.
On Nov 26, 2:25pm, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Good god that was bad. Congratulations!
I don't always love these aimlessly wandering threads even though this one has left me in stitches on a few occasions. Just a few occasions. Trying to find quality humour in these threads is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

They had me at Sausage Stuffer.

I saw them in the dollar store recently near the plastic spatulas... gotta love how they got the costs down!
John
On Nov 21, 6:13am, "John Grossbohlin"

Just looked at harborfreight.com, they are discontinuing them. 50% off and the only accessory left is the pizza cutter/juicer/drill bit sharpener. I really wanted the chainsaw/sewing machine.
Oh well.
Allen

Gaawd, I'm confused. What the hell did you purchase?
RonB :^O

If you have to ask........