I purchased one!

$ 29.95??? Really, Robert? Kaboodles alone are hitting $ 14.50 these days. One can dream though.

*****************

I have got a couple spare in one of the sheds, if you tell me precisely what you would use it for and the reason for wanting it, one of them is yours.

Reply to
George W Frost

Well.... it remains to be see what old Orange can do for a price point. I would be reluctant to try the large combination planer/ garden weasel/sausage stuffer attachment for this machine unless it came from the OEM, but hey, HF gets some of them right despite themselves.

Who knows; if they include it with the hog caller/trolling motor kaboodle (usually given as a freebie!), I just might bite.

It's a brave new world, after all.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Do you have to publish your test results?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

usually those are a "kit" with a kaboodle........

Reply to
ChairMan

------------------ Was sent "where is, as is", no documentation included.

Pending it's arrival, it is collecting dust.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Don't bother. There's a recall on them already.

Reply to
willshak

Sold Separately. Says so right on the bag.

Reply to
Robatoy

I have two of these will sell both for what you will pay akjerry

Reply to
akjerry

They had me at Sausage Stuffer.

Reply to
Robatoy

They have a reputation for that.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I heard they've been sued over this.

Reply to
Robatoy

I heard they've been sued over this.

*****************

Got something to do with discrimination against gays

Reply to
George W Frost

No, no. It was discrimination against *guys*.

Max

Reply to
Max

Bloody FF Syndrome gets me all the time

Reply to
George W Frost

I saw them in the dollar store recently near the plastic spatulas... gotta love how they got the costs down!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Just looked at harborfreight.com, they are discontinuing them. 50% off and the only accessory left is the pizza cutter/juicer/drill bit sharpener. I really wanted the chainsaw/sewing machine.

Oh well.

Allen

Reply to
allen476

Gaawd, I'm confused. What the hell did you purchase?

RonB :^O

Reply to
RonB

If you have to ask........

Reply to
Robatoy

One, very similar to the specified one but with the alternate attachments.

See the website for all the details.

RonB :^O

Reply to
Josepi