--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 11/19/10 6:10 AM, willshak wrote:

You won't find that quote in that movie. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 11/18/2010 9:47 PM, dynamwebz wrote:

Excellent choice, but you should have bought two.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

I thought the controls were a bit fussy, and certainly not accurate enough for a real user.
Besides, it was gremlin green and costs an arm and leg!
Robert

That was fixed with the 2011 model. A simple download and a new set of slot parameters and you're up to date.

LMAO!!!
Damnit, that was quick *and* funny as hell!
Robert
RE: Subject
They gave me one.
Lew

They paid me to take one. Made enough on it to rewire it for 7.2kv. Works decently now.
Allen

Do you have to publish your test results?

"Lobby Dosser" wrote:

------------------ Was sent "where is, as is", no documentation included.
Pending it's arrival, it is collecting dust.
Lew

They have a reputation for that.

I heard they've been sued over this.

I heard they've been sued over this.
Got something to do with discrimination against gays

No, no. It was discrimination against *guys*.
Max

Bloody FF Syndrome gets me all the time