I present to you - the Programmable Screwdriver

It's legit -

Gordon Airport

always looking for another gizmo attachment for my driver. I'd rather see the thing on a corded tool, but that's probably just me. Bridger

Reply to
Bridger

quote "Record an expert's macro and even the novice screwer will see a dramatic improvement"

That's me----> novice screwer!

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Frank Ketchum notes:

You just gotta suck it up and keep practicing.

Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain

Charlie Self

$600 programable screwdriver.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE

price. Y68500 = about $650 USD

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Well it would be really funny to program it for a slow start. Slow midrange. Then suddenly max speed and power at any setting.

Then loan it to somebody, perhaps doing small screws or sheet metal work. Har har har!

John

Gord> It's legit -

Reply to
Eddie Munster

They probably designed it with sales to government agencies in mind. It would look real nice next to the $500 hammers.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Sherman

yeah, the price is out of line, and the ad copy about using a preset to turn a newbie user into an expert was BS, but the idea of being able to profile a fastener/material/pilot bore and repeat it reliably is very good, in my opinion. I hope the tool doesn't disappear from the market before the developement costs have been met. I would like to be able to buy one for $100 in 3 years.... Bridger

Reply to
Bridger