I need someone with access to a waterjet or laser cutter.

I need some steel parts cut out they are pretty simple just some washers with a slot cut in them. out of ss or brass. anyone out there want to trade or make me a offer? right now I am playing around with design so if I don't have to spend cash till I work out the bugs it sure helps out.

Reply to
Steve Knight

This might not be the best service for you unless you can generate STL files. However, there are other online services such as this one. Some even have their own simple CAD system that you can download and use for submittal.

-Martin

Reply to
Martin

about 100 or less and I live in Portland Oregon.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Steve,

For lists of people with waterjets / abrasivejets, visit one of these spots on the web:

I need some steel parts cut out they are pretty simple just some washers with a

instructions.

Reply to
Carl

I missed the original post, what do you need cut?

Rob

longshot

some washers out of ss or brass. 3/4" diameter with a 1/2" long x 1/4" wide slot. about the thickness of a fender washer I am flexible on the thickness.

Reply to
Steve Knight

this is a experimental job.

Reply to
Steve Knight

100 pieces for 100 bucks?
Reply to
longshot

I had the laser price them out, i can cut 100 for $107.00 (plus shipping) out of 14 ga stainless steel t 304. Tolerance is -/+ .005

want em made, email me.

snipped-for-privacy@kellcon.com

anyone else have any laser or turret needs?

Reply to
longshot