I need someone with access to a waterjet or laser cutter.

I need some steel parts cut out they are pretty simple just some washers with a slot cut in them. out of ss or brass. anyone out there want to trade or make me a offer? right now I am playing around with design so if I don't have to spend cash till I work out the bugs it sure helps out.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
www.quickparts.com

about 100 or less and I live in Portland Oregon.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
I missed the original post, what do you need cut?

some washers out of ss or brass. 3/4" diameter with a 1/2" long x 1/4" wide slot. about the thickness of a fender washer I am flexible on the thickness.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

100 pieces for 100 bucks?
I had the laser price them out, i can cut 100 for $107.00 (plus shipping) out of 14 ga stainless steel t 304. Tolerance is -/+ .005
want em made, email me.
snipped-for-privacy@kellcon.com
anyone else have any laser or turret needs?
Steve,
For lists of people with waterjets / abrasivejets, visit one of these spots on the web:
http://www.omax.com/job_shop_match.html http://www.waterjets.org/waterjet_jobshops.html http://www.waterjets.org/international_waterjet_jobshops.html
- Carl.
Steve Knight wrote:

thanks for the list. I hope I can trade some planes for the work right now since this is a experimental job.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes