I need math help!

Page 2 of 2
I see what you are saying now.... I have been very leery of any equipment and or amp that does not rate its power in RMS watts. IMHO unless the stated power is not RMS rated it closely resembles those 6 HP 110 motors.. ;~)
David F. Eisan wrote:

On a serious note, try locating a large paperback named "Mathematics Made Easy". Cost is around $8 or so. It covers all manner of math problems, questions and formulas that assist with everyday stuff. Answers are all in the back. Good book.