I need a router bit, too.

Has anyone seen a router bit to make "brick moulding", the thick stuff you commonly put around exterior doors? I wanted to make some out of pressure treated wood.
TIA
Bosch made the one I have.

"Tim Foecke" wrote ...

Isn't that just a beading bit? Do one side, flip and run the other? Our new house doesn't have it or I would run outside and check.
--
Cheers,
Howard