i need a number!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many vacation/personal/not other wize coded/whatever you want to call them days you got left for the year??
On 11/07/2011 12:58 PM, Duane wrote:

54
--
"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame somebody else." -John Burroughs

Hey, me too!
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

no, that number would be 69

That would have been my second choice except that my first choice included that.
You would know that if you had read the five books in The Trilogy.
http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/hhgg.html
On 11/07/2011 05:11 PM, Roy wrote:

I wonder how Marvin would have answered - he was pretty depressing...
--
"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame somebody else." -John Burroughs
On 11/7/2011 3:47 PM, ChairMan wrote:

As many as I want, whenever I want them. That is in addition to the four holidays left. Yes, I've got it made; the owner does not care how much time I take off.
In typed:

41 or 42!