I need a alpha tester.

I am making a big improvement in my bench planes and I need to sell one more plane to afford to have the parts I need made. I am not ready to announce what it is but if you want one of my bench planes (smoothers jack or jointer) for 110.00 including shipping I have one to sell. when you email me and agree I will tell you what the upgrade is. it will improve my planes use and looks. so if interested email me with the plane you want and what angle and your address. the first one gets it. it will take two to three weeks to ship and you will get up to date info and pics of the process.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
If I hadn't just bought a bandsaw, I'd certainly take you up on this offer.
Steve Knight wrote:

I just got enough people to pay for all of the parts. I guess it is time to post pic's. it would be cool to be rich enough to do it like LN does it (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
I think it would be cool to be you. You have a good product and if you keep it up, make some good decisions, you'll be as rich as LN.

I would not bet on it. even Carl Holtley does to get rich making planes. but as long as I could make decent living I would be happy.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:11:47 -0800, the inscrutable Steve Knight

There ya go, Steve. Add a line of ReallyRitzyGlitzyPricy planes to your user line. You'll sell few, but at $1k+ a pop, you don't need to sell many, kinda like the new T&G plane you put up. ;) http://www.knight-toolworks.com/speciality.htm#tongue
(P.S: Got pics yet?)
---------------------------------------------------- Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications ===================================================

one a month would be good at 1k. yes check my new plane post.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote:

You're not thinking big enough, Steve. Think plus. Inlaid with 18K gold filigree, studded with well-placed gems. You need to get Donald Trump or Bill Gates interested in woodworking and quit hanging with the poor rabble around these parts. :)