I'm Thinking of Building A Boat

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/redneck_express.jpg
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.
I wouldn't want to be out in that in rough water.
Steve

But think of the possibilities! Take a picnic to a little island, and you'd already have a table! Or, if you made one on a larger scale, you could have lazy-boys with trolling motors trailing along behind, and you'd be all set. Cool. Andy
Here in North Florida, we call that a humdinger of a "flats" boat, ideal for fishing thin water in the tidal creeks...

J T wrote:

It looks like a planing hull.
J T wrote:

    gurk,     j4

that hurt
I'm trying to think of a line that uses "water table" but not having any luck.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:43:57 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

well you allready got 2 motors that dont run you may as well build a boat that dont float!!!!!!!!!! lmao
skeez