I'm surprised

That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air filter.
My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights dinner sprays air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive. Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.
snipped-for-privacy@home.now (in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com) said:
| HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like | cheap perfume, with a hint of burnt cabbage.
Hmm. Perhaps you should be giving her better perfume. :-)

Or a package of Gasex.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

You can buy one at Home Depot to put on your furnace filter.
They work for a few hours and then that is that.
"Leon" wrote in message

With women, and construction crews, you can't have it all ... and that is that.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

LOL... I am betting that none of the women in your family were looking over your shoulder while entering this response.
Leon wrote:

Reminds me of a story my stepdad told me. His first wife told him that she would be good in one room of the house. Kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom. They went out a lot and hired a maid.
-Phil Crow
On 14 Jan 2006 06:13:38 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I wish I'd gotten the same offer. I'd have made the same choice.

I've never known anyone to spray a filter, but I do know people that attach laundry dryer sheets to their filters to accomplish the same thing.
jim menning
I know folks who buy the hang from the rear view mirror in the car air fresheners and hang them in front of the furnace filter
John
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:12:13 GMT, "jim menning"

snipped-for-privacy@home.now wrote:

filter. The whole house smells nice and fresh John

My wife does that as well but she just sucks up a fresh dryer sheet into the vac.
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:46:55 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@home.now quickly quoth:

Since I'm a bachelor, I can get away with a drop or two of my Old Spice after shave lotion on the bag. Another way is with a few drops of essential oil (lemon, lavender, whatever ya got) in an old, rinsed Febreeze bottle filled with water. 20 drops makes a quart of nice, non-chemical air freshener which doesn't leave a buildup on furniture, clothes, floors, or carpets.
---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design ==========================================================
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:09:44 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@home.now wrote:

Email your idea to Johnson's Way in Racine. I'm sure we'll one day see such a product.