I'm interested in recycled kitchen cabinets in the Oceanside Ca region.

I've acquired a galley style kitchen that has mostly base cabinetry. The room has been gutted and I only have two spaces for wall cabinets. Is there a place in or near Oceanside, Ca that I can look to purchase used cabinets? I need 8' of base cabinets on one side that has a centered window and a sink cabinet that will take a large sink of 32 5/8" under the window. Across from this area, I need about 6'4" of base cabinets with one of them holding a two gas burner cooktop. Thank you for your help.

Reply to
Janny

You might check with the habitat restores in San Diego or Temecula. They have some nice cabinets off and on.

Reply to
NamPhong

I DAGS on "custom kitchen cabinets oceanside" and was rewarded with a list of four shops that will do that work. Cross check with Angie and Yelp for quality info. I have lived in Carlsbad for less than a year so I am not familiar with any of the local shops. Good luck. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Janny,

Do a search on ReStore - that's the semi-commercial fund raising arm of Habitat for Humanity. ReStore sells the surplus items, recycled building products, that Habitat for Humanity comes by and cannot use.

Think of it as an ongoing garage sale. You never know what you'll find there. I've seen everything from new and used commercial grade electrical fixtures, parts, etc. to used Hot Tubs. There are ALWAYS used (and sometimes new, as in floor display) cabinets available.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused