I'm Impressed - LV Does it again !!

I just received in the mail a letter from Lee Valley regarding an incorrect feeler gauge. I recently purchased a feeler gauge set along with some other items for machine setup from LV. Apparently, there was a mix-up and some .20" finger gauges were slipped in place of the .015" finger gauges. Enclosed with the letter was a neatly wrapped replacement finger gauge. The letter reads:
Dear Customer.
Our records indicate you have purchased one of these feeler gauges. We recently, discovered that, in some sets, the finger marked .0.015" may actually measure .020".lease find enclosed a replacement 0.015 finger, you do not need to return the incorrect finger to us.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Should you have any questions regarding this product, please call our Customer Service department.
Sincerely
Lee Valley Tools LTD.
It just blows me away that you can still get great proactive service like this today. I'm a LV Lifer from here on in.
Thanks Robin and the rest of the staff. I know its not easy keeping your customers happy. But here is one happy customer !! I hope others read this and realize there is a Nirvana in Customer Service.
Regards
Rich
so they gave you the finger?

incorrect
other
The
you
regarding
Big Time !!

may
like
this

you
regarding
Good for you and good for LeeValley once again. Service at it finest.
It is nice that they gave you the "finger" , and don't want for you to return the "finger" back at them, dont you think? LOL

You guys have me LOL !!
How many people can say they got the finger and be happy about it??
Rich

may
like
this
Can't wait to see the new LV ad campaign:
<deep voiced announcer type>
Has YOUR woodworking supply given YOU the finger? NO?
Well, come to Lee Valley and get the finger from the best!
<slow fade to the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award >
Vic

finger,
your

The answer to that question is *VERY*HIGHLY* correlated with the gender of the 'recipient'. *grin*

Lee Valley is awesome!
Sincerely, Rich

incorrect
other
The
you
regarding

I just picked up a Veritas Bullnose / Chisel Plane this week. It's all the quality of my other Veritas planes and based on limited playing around, looks like it'll be a great addition to the shop.
Between the plane, a wheelbarrow, and some small bits, Rob managed to suck another $300 out of my wallet this month. <G>
Barry

Great to read stories like this. People should buy only from places like LV especially when most things you buy don't work like they advertise or don't work at all and custumer service is non existant.