I'm having a BEER in ATLANTA....

I'm going to be having a beer at a bar near the Georgia World Congress Center at 6:30pm on Thursday night. If any other wreckers are going and would like to (a) drink a beer, or (b) obeserve me drinking a beer, feel free to email me and we'll work out the details.
JP **************** Psyched.
Jay Pique wrote:

You're buying?

First round's on me.
JP
Jay Pique wrote:

The house is gonna love you. Unfortunately it's a bit of a fur piece for me to travel. Have a tall cool one for me.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Depending on which thursday lol, if its the past thursday , damnit I missed out, if its this next thursday, damnit I am gonna miss out lol
Have a scotch for me
Clif

Thats not the place to be drinking ,Buckhead [about 5 miles north] is where all the action is bars, resturants and nightlife....mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

Actually, Buckhead is going quite downhill. My favorite bars all closed down. If you're going to be around Friday, check out the Atlanta Brewing Company's brewery tour. $5 gets you a tour and all the beer you can drink! And the beer is great. Their Red Brick Ale is one of my favorites.
Charlie

I had a college roommate that did that. He would buy the first round of the evening (usually for two or three guys). Eventually there would be 15+ guys at the table but, just before it was his turn to buy again, he would have to 'go study for a test'. He is a lawyer now!

Jim Giblin wrote:

Figures.
--
Morris Dovey