I'm having a BEER in ATLANTA....

I'm going to be having a beer at a bar near the Georgia World Congress Center at 6:30pm on Thursday night. If any other wreckers are going and would like to (a) drink a beer, or (b) obeserve me drinking a beer, feel free to email me and we'll work out the details.

JP

**************** Psyched.
Reply to
Jay Pique

You're buying?

Reply to
jo4hn

First round's on me.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

The house is gonna love you. Unfortunately it's a bit of a fur piece for me to travel. Have a tall cool one for me. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Depending on which thursday lol, if its the past thursday , damnit I missed out, if its this next thursday, damnit I am gonna miss out lol

Have a scotch for me

Reply to
Clif

Thats not the place to be drinking ,Buckhead [about 5 miles north] is where all the action is bars, resturants and nightlife....mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

Actually, Buckhead is going quite downhill. My favorite bars all closed down. If you're going to be around Friday, check out the Atlanta Brewing Company's brewery tour. $5 gets you a tour and all the beer you can drink! And the beer is great. Their Red Brick Ale is one of my favorites.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Mraz

Reply to