I'm glad that's done...

I just got through hanging a JDS 750 ER air cleaner from the ceiling in my garage. What a massive PITA, particularly since I did it by myself. Complications involve me walking with a cane. I'm no longer the Man of Steel, I hate to say.
Anyway, brains over brawn won this battle.
BTW: I'm getting a new hip Tuesday. That's why I wanted to get this thing up now... it might be a while before I get to play in the shop again.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message

thing up

Good luck on your surgery! ... and let us know how you're doing.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04

thing up

Good Luck on Tuesday and a speedy recovery.
Rich
Good luck on the surgery, Mort!
Vic

Mort, Good Luck on the surgery! I had that done in 1984.
Big John
There is a thin line between hobby & mental illness.
Take out the TRASH for E-mail.
The best of luck to you on your surgery. I hope you'll be back in the shop making chips soon. Mark L.
Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

Funny you should mention that, I dropped my JDS 750 onto the corner of my jointer when trying to hang it. I think the dent adds character, but SWMBO was sick to her stomach.
Joe