I'm available for demos this month.

The fee is $10,000 per day plus expenses. Please contact me if interested. God Bless, Al Kyder
On 2 Jul 2003 12:24:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Al Kyder) wrote:

Well, thanks. But you don't need to pay me that much to watch you make an ass of yourself. I'll settle for a coupla hundred...and I'll take care of my own expenses.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Bob: I suspect "he" is probably from there or some such place!
Leif
(Al Kyder) wrote:

Leif: What does the shape of that nebula suggest to you?
Bob
(Al Kyder) wrote:

(Al Kyder) wrote:

take
hey, heck look at it from the side (tilt your head to the right) it looks like a lion pointing at something
Traves: who cant believe he looked
(Al Kyder) wrote:

you
Bob Schmall typed the following

<snip>
Guess who's got what as his desktop?
--
yours K (Addy not usable [not that you would try it anyway])
There wis a Hare ran tae a burn it ran sae fast it couldnae turn

where's third.
Silly! I Don't Know!
Leif

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap030630.html?list=true
see how it's done leif ? post at the bottom of the thread, because its much more irritating for you.
anyway, from now on, when's fourth.
i donno. . .
Traves "Costello" Coppock

On 02 Jul 2003, Al Kyder spake unto rec.woodworking:

If you plan to charge us for demonstrating that you are in the running for Rec.Woodworking Asshole of the Month... too late.
And to the rest of the Wreck... hey, even trolls gotta eat.
Scott, occasional R.WAotM winner himself