I lost the Sherman Williams lacquer information

Not too long ago I posted a question and this newsgroup asking about spraying lacquers that would have superior water resistance. Several posters were kind enough to suggest a Sherman Williams product. I printed your posts, and even went to the Sherman Williams web site and looked up, and printed the specs on the lacquer.
For the life of me I can't find where I put the information. I was going to go to the local Sherman Williams store today and ask them, but I would rather have the information in my hand when I talk to them.
If some of you would be so kind as to send me that information on the Sherman Williams lacquer again I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas.
Ken Wood wrote:

See:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/68de19236a09420d/d5fd3e42ddf94be4?lnk=st&q=group%3Arec.woodworking+author%3Aken+author%3Awood&rnum=5#d5fd3e42ddf94be4
--