I'll Be (I am?) Back

I have been away from the wreck for a period of time (health issues etc.).
Seems to be a lot more noise and spam than I remember or am I just having another Alzheimer's moment.

Have a look at the latest FAQs by David Eisan, they'll point you to some helpful tools and ideas for dealing with the trash.
Remember, the best solution is not to answer a troll - at all.
Welcome back,
Greg
No Alzheimer's, it's for real.
On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 23:18:33 GMT, "Wetcoaster"