I like those Carbide.com people.

I will bitch and moan about bad products and bad service, but I also like to talk up the good guys. I have used Carbide.com over the last few years and I am, again, impressed with their service(s) and pricing. I had been hunting for a 120-degree insert V-bit for my CNC and found quite a few choices. I called the Carbide.com people toll-free and had the chance to ask a lot of questions. They had answers.

I got the Amana bit I wanted, delivered in the time they told me (remember, cross-border for me) for almost $200 less than what my 'normal' supplier wanted for a similar bit... and Amana makes a quality bit. (They carry all the good brands and supply bits and blades at all quality- and price levels.)

The usual caveats apply.... I have no shares in that outfit, just happy.

Reply to
Robatoy