I like eBay-ers with a sense of humor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joes-Stanley-Bailey-No-4-Smooth-Plane-Smooth-1948-1961-/221114155823?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337b6e432f
On Saturday, August 25, 2012 11:20:44 AM UTC-4, Steve Turner wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joes-Stanley-Bailey-No-4-Smooth-Plane-Smooth-1948-1961-/221114155823?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337b6e432f
It's all about provenance my friend and this fella made some up...
RP

Yes, and if he didn't I'd make my own story if I bought the plane as was asked about it. Did I ever tell you about Aunt Gertrude? Her portrait is hanging in my living room, straight from a flea market. It was signed "To Gertrude, Love Ray". I have many stories when asked about it.