I Kilt Em

***Due to the graphic nature of the following, parental discretion is advised***
I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving bench(horse) I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a free lunch.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg
Larry
--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

You should be ashamed of yourself. You could have captured it and relocated it to a place in the country where it could live out is days chomping on trees. What about the rest of the bee's family? They will be sad tonight when Daddy doesn't come home.

I've alerted PETA. The protesters should be arriving in about an hour.

I published his name on the Killer Bee hit list.

Why would a bunch of P.eople E.ating T.asty A.nimals care about a dead bee?

On Thu, 12 May 2005 16:38:57 -0600, Dave Balderstone

People Eating Tasty Animals?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Now that's what I call recycling..........
Bob S.

What type of firearm was required to do the dirty deed?
And did you have the proper permits?