I hate SawStop.

I dunno. Which is better ?

Reply to
GregP
38 replies and a top post to boot. Doesn't get any better than this.

On another topic, I ordered the PM66 listed on Amazon for $42. Is that a gloat or what?

I wanted to start a Robin's butt thread but I have never seen a picture of him. Can anybody help.

Oh and I don't have a mailbox.

mahalo, (and Merry Christmas) jo4hn :-)

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
jo4hn

Interesting that you should mention that.. i've been turning a lot of walnut firewood lately... seems like it doesn't LOOK like walnut until you change it's color with walnut stain... hmm...

Reply to
mac davis

nah... that's way too logical and practical.. *lol*

tip: wear a maroon shirt when going out for chile or pasta..

Reply to
mac davis

What finish should I use on a butcher block?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

ROFL!!!

Now that you mention it, I've never seen a picture of the other Robin. The one whose butt is usually the subject of attention of these threads. She's on some DIY TV show or other, isn't she?

Reply to
Silvan

I don't have Robin's but I do have a few other interesting studies you might like...

jo4hn wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Britney Spears naked pictures? You mean I can get those on the web?

Reply to
Hitch

Right or left tilt?

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

ROTFL! Well done!

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Does this mean I have to stop staining cherry?

:-)

Joe aka 10x

Reply to
10x

John - tried to email, but the photo bounced... :)

Merry Xmas...!

Rob(in)

Reply to
Rob Lee