I hate SawStop.

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:11:50 GMT, "Frank Ketchum"

But it *is* on topic!
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Tim Douglass wrote:

True. It's just a horse that died two years ago.
Silvan responds:

Three. Get a bigger whip, then.
Charlie Self "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." Sir Winston Churchill

Exactly. Isn't it so much nicer now?
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:52:45 -0500, Silvan

good on you, Silvan...
it's almost as bad as that lugnut that keeps asking about being a liberal..
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:52:45 -0500, Silvan

36 replies to one of the sawslower thread.... I guess there's an ass for every chair, eh?
wrote: : : >I wish they had never invented that, or else I wish everyone had quietly : >just bought one of the damn things. Every other month we have 40,000 posts : >in the neverending debate. : > : >I'm not going to change the world. I realize this post will just create yet : >another thread for people to use to argue both sides of this, and all I am : >doing is pouring gasoline on the fire. I just feel like bitching about it. : >So there. I bitched about it, and I feel better. Whee. : : 36 replies to one of the sawslower thread.... : I guess there's an ass for every chair, eh?
I guess this means y'all are tired of the Britney Spears naked pictures, huh?
--
Who are these guys?
If the world were a logical place,

John Snow
"Pull hard and it comes easy"
38 replies and a top post to boot. Doesn't get any better than this.
On another topic, I ordered the PM66 listed on Amazon for $42. Is that a gloat or what?
I wanted to start a Robin's butt thread but I have never seen a picture of him. Can anybody help.
Oh and I don't have a mailbox.
    mahalo, (and Merry Christmas)     jo4hn :-)
Silvan wrote:

jo4hn wrote:

ROFL!!!
Now that you mention it, I've never seen a picture of the other Robin. The one whose butt is usually the subject of attention of these threads. She's on some DIY TV show or other, isn't she?
I don't have Robin's but I do have a few other interesting studies you might like...
jo4hn wrote:

jo4hn wrote:

ROTFL! Well done!
-- Mark
<snip>

John - tried to email, but the photo bounced... :)
Merry Xmas...!
Rob(in)