I had just finished congratulating myself

on making eight perfectly identical cuts.
Pity they were all 100mm too short.
Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should switch to velcro before that skill goes too.
Mekon
--
Mekon

make it smaller....
"Mekon" wrote in message

Just the wooddorking gods letting you know your project was improperly dimensioned. Pay attention, and scale your plans down accordingly.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

I'll tell my daughter to have a smaller baby then :)
Mekon
--
Mekon

"Mekon" wrote

And tell her what sex it should be, and what to name it while you are at it.
In for a penny, in for a pound..... :-)

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I often read the wrong side of the inch mark, almost exclusively when the measure is running right to left instead of the normally marked left to right. You get used to reading more than a specific inch reading as being to the right side of the inch marking.

Sometimes I'm so stupid I even amaze myself
Mekon wrote:

Been wearing boat shoes for years for just that reason.
"Laces", what's that?
Lew

Accurately illustrates the difference between precision and accuracy...
--
FF

Mekon wrote:

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

How COULD you? I have NEVER, EVER done anything like that.