I Guess SWMBO Wants Me Back In the Shop

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote:

You ever try to pee in a Coke can while driving?
I have.
Once.
Might have had less of a mess to clean up if I had just wet my pants.
I think I would have a lot of second thoughts about the sharpness of that pop-top thingy and the possibilities of my unit coming in contact with the edge....
Just thinkin' out loud!
Philski
Silvan wrote:

To inject a bit of levity. A few years ago after kidney surgery I went in to my office to negotiate a rather large contract. I still had a catheter and a big bag on my leg. I had spoke with my secretary the night before when she left my home and explained what the strategy was. She kept the coffee and drinks flowing and I kept negotiating. It's amazing how many concessions you can get when the other side has a full bladder and just wants to get to a break. I was able to keep hammering away and would estimate that it was worth at least $1 million better than I would have been able to get otherwise.
Under some circumstances catheters are good things.
RB
T. wrote:

LOL! I'll have to remember that when we renegotiate our print contract in 2005.
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

Could be, unless someone bolts from the room just are you're ready to present the crucial part of your negotiation.

This might be a good use for saw dust. Just leave it on the floor. It'll soak up whatever hits it! Good luck getting back into the shop.