I guess I'm teaching him right after all

My 1st grader bought this book home from the school library: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)>
Looks like he's getting the idea.
--
-Joe Wells

...and before you know it...out comes the heavy stuff..like Lee Valley Catalogues... enjoy it while you can *G*..

You know he's headed for Lee Valley...that hand saw he's using cuts on the pull stroke!
On 14 Oct 2005 07:24:41 -0700, wood snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Of course! You ever tried using push teeth with hooves?
Yeah, but what about the his future of poverty if he takes it up as a profession or hobby?