I guess I'll need a much bigger table saw...

6 inch thick, 30 foot long plywood panels!
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/05/science/lofty-ambitions-for-cross-laminated-timber-panels.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&ref=science

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/05/science/lofty-ambitions-for-cross-laminated-timber-panels.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&ref=science
Oops... just saw someone else posted this a short time ago!

See the simple retort on This Old House, where they used semi-prefab superinsuated poured concrete. The cost of materials and extra equipment was more than made up for by speed and simplicity of construction (I forgot what episode). Also, ask Swingman ...
--
Best regards
Han