I GOT IT!

Life is good, the stars all lined up, and the Woodworking Gods(Was that supposed to be 2 or 3 "slightly used virgins" JOAT?) were benevolent.
Just returned from Williamsport, PA. with my still-boxed G0555 bandsaw, riser block, and mobile base, as well as a couple extra blades.(I know, I'll probably end up with some Timberwolf blades, but these will get me started)
Now I know what to do this weekend! (1. Make a *hole* in the sh^H^H^basement to start assembling it. 2. Get some help to carry the pieces down there. 3. Read 'n' wrench!)
I'll report on how it goes.
--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.

If you think Timberwolf is great, you should try "Viking", I ditch Timberwofl and I use Lee Valley's "Viking" and they are far better than Timberwolf.

http://homepage.mac.com/heuring/Workshop/PhotoAlbum4.html
--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.

Fri, Jun 25, 2004, 8:51pm snipped-for-privacy@madbbs.com (NormanD.Crow) asks: Life is good, the stars all lined up, and the Woodworking Gods(Was that supposed to be 2 or 3 "slightly used virgins" JOAT?) <snip>
One is ample, if she likes housework. Otherwise two.
JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count. - Bazooka Joe