I got another handyman club membership

You would think after they sent me to collections for not paying for books I sent back to them they wouldn't try to get me in anymore. Its been a few years but I received a membership offer today. I kept the plastic drill gauge :)
Eugene wrote:

let us know. It's not like those unsolicited credit card that make wonderful glue spreaders...
TWS
The drill guides make great spreaders for contact cement. No need to worry about cleaning them, just toss them out (after spreading glue that is)
The are also good when you need to make a plastic washer. Just pick the hole size you need and cut around it.
Now, don't you wish you had joined more mailing lists so you could collect more drill gauges?

I have 4 or 5 of them now, and I have brought 2 or 3 others to work and left them with a 'free to good home" note on them. I find them occasionally useful but have no idea why they would send me so many.

TWS wrote:

at the borg and see if they can find it.
I use mine to guide my plastic drill....
sorry, couldn't resist.

someone said:

And I thought it was only one membership per customer........