I got another handyman club membership

You would think after they sent me to collections for not paying for books I sent back to them they wouldn't try to get me in anymore. Its been a few years but I received a membership offer today. I kept the plastic drill gauge :)

Reply to
Eugene

Yeah, if anybody finds a good use for those plastic drill guides please let us know. It's not like those unsolicited credit card that make wonderful glue spreaders...

TWS

Reply to
TWS

The drill guides make great spreaders for contact cement. No need to worry about cleaning them, just toss them out (after spreading glue that is)

The are also good when you need to make a plastic washer. Just pick the hole size you need and cut around it.

Now, don't you wish you had joined more mailing lists so you could collect more drill gauges?

--

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

Well mine has metric on one side so I can use it ask for a 6.35mm drill bit at the borg and see if they can find it.

Reply to
Eugene

I use mine to guide my plastic drill....

sorry, couldn't resist.

Reply to
Joe C

I have 4 or 5 of them now, and I have brought 2 or 3 others to work and left them with a 'free to good home" note on them. I find them occasionally useful but have no idea why they would send me so many.

Reply to
Bob Peterson

And I thought it was only one membership per customer........

Reply to
TomL