I got a good buy on a Delmhorst

Used Delmhorst J-4 for $60.00 on Ebay. I am beyond pleased.
On Mon, 12 May 2014 22:22:54 -0700 (PDT), Michael

Considering the listed prices I found, that's really good.
Seeing as how cheaply you got it, I have to ask. Does it work????
On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:53:06 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Came in the mail today. Works perfectly. Thank you Ebay.
On 5/13/2014 1:22 AM, Michael wrote:

YOU SUCK!
--
Jeff