I Give Up

Page 1 of 2
What in tarnation does SWMBO stand for? And the correct answer won't be "not for much".

She Who May Be Ovulating

LOL
Single White Male Buying Osage
She Who Must Be Obeyed
SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed. There's a site somewhere that defines all these but I forget what it is. Perhaps a Google search.
see the FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq
and for SWMBO: http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/woodfaq_1.html#Section_1.10
snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com (Larry) wrote in message

http://bovis.gyuvet.ch/3dict/390ainet.htm

some women must bicker overtime

http://woodbutcher.net/swmbo.htm

Stoned woodworkers must be obliterated.
Nah..... SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED...... a term used by those whose wives wear the pants.
darfc
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed:

I have a detailed explanation at my website, even though you've already gotten the Cliff Notes answer here.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
She Who Must Bend Over
Actually it stands for:
She Who Must Be Obeyed
See:
http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/woodfaq_1.html#Section_1.10
for more info.

Here's my top 10...
10. Sanded, Worked, Milled, Buffed, Oiled 9. Simple Wooden Moulding Bonded On 8. Some Work Might Be Ordinary 7. Spruce, Walnut, Mahogany, Bubinga, Oak 6. Suppose Wood Made Buyers Offended? 5. Stationary Woodworking Machine Bought Online 4. Suprised When My Bride Offers 3. Spalted Wood May Be Oiled 2. Starting Woodworkers Mostly Buy Oak 1. Spouse Who May Bitch Often
I know, some are a stretch...
Jay

I'd say in you case Jay, that it's Sanskrit for too much time on your hands. :)
GO! Right now out to your shop and make some sawdust! You NEED it bad! <grin>

What about She With Mighty Big Ovaries?
<g>

it comes from the British book( rumpole on the bailey) it's what the title character calls his bossy wife. She who must be obeyed.
Len

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net says...

Now THAT's a picture!
Actually, it's "Rumpole OF the Bailey" :-).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?