I finally made it to amazon.

Page 2 of 2
and I can't get my sh*t together in that last post. SHOULD read, "that "refunds are seldom issueD". YouR sales may suffer with such "
dave
Bay Area Dave wrote:

oops better chew out my writer (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Congrats Steve! I do love the looks of your planes.

costumer and

off offer.

give em a

instructions.
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:50:18 GMT, "Steve Knight"

Y'mean "drop" shipper and "customer", Steve? -Some- day we'll talk you into using a nice, simple spellchecker, wot?
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
Larry Jaques responds:

Spell checkers won't do squat for that arrangement. All 3 misspelled words are actually words.

You got that right.
Charlie Self "Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin
On 18 Feb 2004 07:07:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) brought forth from the murky depths:

Sigh...there I go, misspelling "grammar" checker.
---=====--- After all else fails, read the instructions. ---=====--- Website Design and Update http://www.diversify.com
]

spell checker will not fix such things (G) since I use them all of the time.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

I noticed that too. as far as I can see it is only text I submitted. I see the problem when I converted it from excel to text it did that. I don't know how to fix it really.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote:

Steve,
If you paste it into a simple editor like notepad, you can remove the funky characters.
Donnie Vazquez Sunderland, MD remove NoSpam from address to reply

that might work. i was afraid to mess with it. it's really weird how they have you use excel to make your inventory but then convert it to text. they never say how they want it converted though.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes