I finally made it to amazon.

finally got the bugs worked out and I am live. not sure how it will impact sales yet of course. I am a drip shipper really with amazon but I will be emailing every costumer and deal with them directly. so it should not seem like drop shipping. I wanted to thank everyone for their help. and I will extend my 30.00 off offer. if you use amazon to order I will have to refund the 30.00 they don't give em a coupon option.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Mon, Feb 16, 2004, 6:28pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@knight-toolworks.com (Steve=A0Knight) claims: =A0=A0finally got the bugs worked out and I am live. not sure how it will impact sales yet of course. I am a drip shipper really with amazon but I will be emailing every costumer and deal with them directly. so it should not seem like drop shipping. I wanted to thank everyone for their help. and I will extend my 30.00 off offer. if you use amazon to order I will have to refund the

30.00 they don't give em a coupon option.

Congratuations Steve, and I am glad you got the bugs worked out, and I am quite sure it will impact sales favorably, being that you are live. I am taking it on faith that you did none of the writing, spelling, punctuation, or capitalization, in the ad on Amazon. LMAO

JOAT Doing my part to piss off the religious right.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T

:)

Congratulations!

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Steve, is it a big secret WHERE you are on Amazon? I searched and can't find you... looked you up by name and then tried the hand tools section...

dave

Steve Knight wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Reply to
slowalker

Bay Area Dave wrote in news:WkbYb.24585$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

example:

Sorry if it wraps.

DAGS with "amazon hand plane" gives a few SK planes. searched on Amazon for "Knight tool" and got 20 hits.

Steve, I think the descriptions should also say the size of the planes. Just a comment, I need to save up to but some more ...

Reply to
Han

When I did a searh for "planes" or "wood planes" it did not come up . I could not find it under tools either. I did find it under "smoother planes". While all of us here know where to look, how does someone that never heard of Knight Toolworks find it on Amazon? If I put in "stereo receivers" I find lots of them from different bands and I can do some shopping. If I have no idea who makes the planes, I'd never find them at Amazon. I wonder just how well their search engine works at times.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Nice planes! Which wood do you prefer?

Reply to
Never Enough Money

well, I searched for Steve Knight. duh! So why didn't his stuff show up under hand tools??

dave

Han wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

i got 19 hits for knight plane

dave

Han wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

you might check the site for inconsistencies such as:

knight-Toolworks

Knight Toolworks

Knight-Toolworks

I'd also ditch the negative info in the return policy section stating that "Refunds are seldom issued except...". That is NOT the way to phrase your policy. You can get your point across WITHOUT mentioning that "refunds are seldom issues". You sales may suffer with such wording. Unless ALL of your potential audience are your personal friends! :)

dave

Steve Knight wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

and I can't get my sh*t together in that last post. SHOULD read, "that "refunds are seldom issueD". YouR sales may suffer with such "

dave

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:47:28 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" scribbled:

I did a search on Knight & on Steve Knight. Your stuff did not come up. I had to look in the index under tools, hand tools. Then I couldn't find "planes" on the list, until "Hand planes" caught my eye

Like others have said, not easy to find. But I don't know what you can do about it.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

dam tooting I did not I know what I can't do well (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

I just put in hand plane it worked. knight-toolworks works too.

Reply to
Steve Knight

the problem with amazon is you have to use keywords they give you. and hand plane is one but I do see plane brings up the stanley's I will have to see if I can include it.

Reply to
Steve Knight

oops I had thought I put that. well time to fix it (G) oops I see it is under editorial review. with some garbage i have to figure out how to remove.

Reply to
Steve Knight

oops better chew out my writer (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

looks wise or use wise? I kind of like the IPE it looks nice and is very tuff.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Definition time:

Expert -- a drip under pressure.

mebbie he -knows- that of which he speaks. *giggle*

Reply to
Robert Bonomi