I finally made it to amazon.

Page 1 of 2
finally got the bugs worked out and I am live. not sure how it will impact sales yet of course. I am a drip shipper really with amazon but I will be emailing every costumer and deal with them directly. so it should not seem like drop shipping. I wanted to thank everyone for their help. and I will extend my 30.00 off offer. if you use amazon to order I will have to refund the 30.00 they don't give em a coupon option.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
βœ–

dam tooting I did not I know what I can't do well (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
βœ–
Steve Knight wrote:

Congratulations!
--

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"

Definition time:
Expert -- a drip under pressure.
mebbie he -knows- that of which he speaks. *giggle*

Add pictures here
βœ–
Steve, is it a big secret WHERE you are on Amazon? I searched and can't find you... looked you up by name and then tried the hand tools section...
dave
Steve Knight wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
(Amazon.com product link shortened) &search-type=ss&store-name=hi&index=tools&field-manubrand=Knight-Toolworks/ref=dp_ln_sm_1/102-2850987-4412117

Add pictures here
βœ–
slowalker wrote:

When I did a searh for "planes" or "wood planes" it did not come up . I could not find it under tools either. I did find it under "smoother planes". While all of us here know where to look, how does someone that never heard of Knight Toolworks find it on Amazon? If I put in "stereo receivers" I find lots of them from different bands and I can do some shopping. If I have no idea who makes the planes, I'd never find them at Amazon. I wonder just how well their search engine works at times.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

I did a search on Knight & on Steve Knight. Your stuff did not come up. I had to look in the index under tools, hand tools. Then I couldn't find "planes" on the list, until "Hand planes" caught my eye
Like others have said, not easy to find. But I don't know what you can do about it.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
Add pictures here
βœ–

the problem with amazon is you have to use keywords they give you. and hand plane is one but I do see plane brings up the stanley's I will have to see if I can include it.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
βœ–

<(Amazon.com product link shortened)> Sorry if it wraps.
DAGS with "amazon hand plane" gives a few SK planes. searched on Amazon for "Knight tool" and got 20 hits.
Steve, I think the descriptions should also say the size of the planes. Just a comment, I need to save up to but some more ...
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
i got 19 hits for knight plane
dave
Han wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–

oops I had thought I put that. well time to fix it (G) oops I see it is under editorial review. with some garbage i have to figure out how to remove.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
βœ–

I just put in hand plane it worked. knight-toolworks works too.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
βœ–
Nice planes! Which wood do you prefer?

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 16 Feb 2004 17:28:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote:

looks wise or use wise? I kind of like the IPE it looks nice and is very tuff.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
βœ–
I noticed the Amazon price is $165.00 for the purple heart coffin smoother. Does this price include the blade? The description kinda makes me think so but the knight-toolworks web page has the price at $275 with the Japanese iron.
Hey, I hear the planes come packed in shavings from the plane itself! If true, that's a nice touch.
(Never Enough Money) wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 17 Feb 2004 18:26:16 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote:

yep blade and shipping included. the japanese iron costs more then I want it too. they seem to cost more every time I have them made.

yep I test all bench planes.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
βœ–
you might check the site for inconsistencies such as:
knight-Toolworks
Knight Toolworks
Knight-Toolworks
I'd also ditch the negative info in the return policy section stating that "Refunds are seldom issued except...". That is NOT the way to phrase your policy. You can get your point across WITHOUT mentioning that "refunds are seldom issues". You sales may suffer with such wording. Unless ALL of your potential audience are your personal friends! :)
dave
Steve Knight wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–