I create wooden golems ! ! !

They will fight for me and rape my enemies !
This guy's recently been posting in all the groups I frequent, with a hopefully-outrageous message crafted according to the nature of the group. In a way, I feel kind of sorry for him. If you're feeling generous to humanity, it seems like a cry for help. It must be sad to be him.
Sympathetically, Tom Dacon

I was hoping that he'd not read about what happened to the creator of the first Golem.
Regards, Tom.
Good one. This reply _may_ be a good to post back to can.vlsi, which seems to be a saad little group.
Otherwise posting back to "his" little group of sad little people will provide an easy netful. At least make him work for his pathetic feeds! <G>

***************************************************** I know I am wrong about just about everything. So I am not going to listen when I am told I am wrong about the things I know I am right about.