I can't wait...

I can't wait until I can get back in the shop.

I had a right hand procedure done, and can't believe the current highlight of my day is following a package on UPS.com. My manuals are all in alphabetical order now. My shop has been totally rearranged on paper using Grizzly's online drawing tool. The stains are arranged from dark to light...

At least if it was my left hand I could sharpen something!

About 4 more days...

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Plenty of time to come over and swamp out my shop, if you'd like...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I resemble that remark (without the handicap).

It's no fun being anal - but then again, maybe it is.

Like being in the shop.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

I'm not anal, I'm BORED!

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I made day for it Sunday, used up some recovered wood and made some drying shelves for my Beavers Christmas projects and some folding frames for hanging window art transparencies at an upcoming craft fayre, my 7 year old helping with the Beaver stuff certainly made it worthwhile, a few more years and he'll be making really useful stuff, he's even asking for a shed/shop of his own!

Niel.

Reply to
Badger