I can't believe a Unisaw/Bies for $250.00

I stumbled across this on eBay. Might be worth a call.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- 10" Unisaw table saw
3hp, 220 Single phase - with Beismeyer Fence $250.00 OBO Call me if you are interested.
I don't use email much so call me on my home phone. Leave a message if I'm not at home. Steve 661-424-1577
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryW124&item815592971&rd=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Marv already with a Unisaw
Marv posts:

971&rd=1
Kind of a weird ebay ad. He doesn't use email much so call him at home, and an auction with an OBO on the opening bid? Guy's got good nerves to post his home phone like that, I'd say, or doesn't know much or is stupid as a rock.
Charlie Self "In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office." Ambrose Bierce
(Charlie Self) wrote: [snip]

Or it's a prank, and the guy whose home phone number is in the ad is the victim.

Or somebody is trying to harass somebody else.
Hot to the touch?

--
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryW124&item815592971 &rd=1