I can't believe a Unisaw/Bies for $250.00

I stumbled across this on eBay. Might be worth a call.

10" Unisaw table saw

3hp, 220 Single phase - with Beismeyer Fence $250.00 OBO Call me if you are interested.

I don't use email much so call me on my home phone. Leave a message if I'm not at home. Steve 661-424-1577

already with a Unisaw

Reply to
Marv

Marv posts:

Kind of a weird ebay ad. He doesn't use email much so call him at home, and an auction with an OBO on the opening bid? Guy's got good nerves to post his home phone like that, I'd say, or doesn't know much or is stupid as a rock.

Charlie Self "In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office." Ambrose Bierce

Reply to
Charlie Self

Hot to the touch?

Reply to
Tony

In article , snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote: [snip]

Or it's a prank, and the guy whose home phone number is in the ad is the victim.

Doug Miller

Or somebody is trying to harass somebody else.

Reply to
Rich