I built a hammered dulcimer years ago

I built a hammered dulcimer years ago after building a couple of custom guitars. I gave it to my brother back then. The soundboard was sitka spruice I resawed myself. The frame was hard maple. It took me 2 hours to tune it up after all those years, and it sounded so sweet. We did Hotel California right off the bat.
I wish a merry christmas to everybody in here.
gw