I bought the Ryobi BT3100

Thanks for your help last year. Don't know what all I will do with it yet:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=yoA1b.230979%24YN5.156155@sccrnsc01&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
I am sure I will talk to you again. Thanks again.
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Thanks. I bought a book on box making too. I plan on using that to learn the different wood joints.
Additional reference material is in Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking books 1&2 bound together about $30.00. Great learning tool.
On 5 Jul 2004 10:09:07 -0700, john_20_28 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (jm) wrote:

jm wrote:
<snip>

I did as Edwin suggested at forst but I used cedar fence material since its really cheap. A year later the birds are still using one and feeding from the other. Now I'm doing toy boxes for the grandaughter and other stuff like doll beds. A huge bookcase this winter...
Grandpa John
If you are going to HD for the wood, check out the cutoff bin. You can get a lot of pieces that are large enough for small projects, for a couple of bucks or less.
says...

kenR wrote:

>> Oooh, nice tip. Thanks Ken.
Richard A. wrote: