I AT'NT DEAD

Page 3 of 3

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:28pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (DaveHinz) says:

Boy, that would really pissed off the Woodworking Gods. LOL

Nah, just a bit of desitin.

If I wanted to be tense and jittery, I'd just adopt a couple of kids. LMAO
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.
This link may work better. http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH !ED!41!F95407936745/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
J T wrote:

Mon, Apr 11, 2005, 8:37am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com (David) asks: What does "at'nt" mean? I ain't heard that one yet...
You need to read more. It's a direct quote. From Granny Weatherwax.
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

You gott'a stay in here - albeit in small exposures - to build up the immunity...
Mon, Apr 11, 2005, 5:33pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@conroy-family.net (patrickconroy) claiming: You gott'a stay in here - albeit in small exposures - to build up the immunity...
I promise to consider that. Maybe.
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:40:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Glad that you're still on the correct side of the grass, bro!
whatever you decide to do, have fun doing it... and let us know how much fun you're having..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing