I am Fuming now! *PIC*

Dear All,
I got to practice my fine woodworking skills with a narrow crown stapler as I bashed a frame together out of 1/2" plywood for the fuming chamber.
I are committed to this fuming thing, here is the clock parts in the "chamber" and it all sealed up. I will post in a few days what comes out. If I hate it, Owen Shim will be getting a visit from my friends Gino and Rocco.
http://members.rogers.com/dfeisan/images/fuming.jpg
Thanks,
David.
Dear All,
Since it was snowing this morning and I have the garage door up 6" for ventilation, I decided to provide a heat source for the chamber over night.
When I turned of the main lights and looked out at just the 250 watt halogen, it reminded me of an X-Files picture, it looks even weirder in person.
http://members.rogers.com/dfeisan/images/xfiles.jpg
David.
That's a beautiful box there David. What finish did you use, did you use your own plans or did you buy plans? snicker, snicker.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"David F. Eisan" < snipped-for-privacy@rogers.splinter.com> wrote in message
You didn't mention whether the fumes made you sneeze or not.
Art