I am Fuming now! *PIC*

Dear All,

I got to practice my fine woodworking skills with a narrow crown stapler as I bashed a frame together out of 1/2" plywood for the fuming chamber.

I are committed to this fuming thing, here is the clock parts in the "chamber" and it all sealed up. I will post in a few days what comes out. If I hate it, Owen Shim will be getting a visit from my friends Gino and Rocco.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Dear All,

Since it was snowing this morning and I have the garage door up 6" for ventilation, I decided to provide a heat source for the chamber over night.

When I turned of the main lights and looked out at just the 250 watt halogen, it reminded me of an X-Files picture, it looks even weirder in person.

David F. Eisan

That's a beautiful box there David. What finish did you use, did you use your own plans or did you buy plans? snicker, snicker.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

You didn't mention whether the fumes made you sneeze or not.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher